SVHG CORP origins




As you can see I enjoy the old school art of the good old hand - to - hand combat on my Mobs! I found that in just a day of gaming that my sword hit was dealing 31 damage unlike my wifes gun she had been using for days hitting for 3-8 damage. Now I am also training my range as I understand later on there are bigger enemies I don't want to get close enough to for hand to hand.

I am General and Founder of the SVHG Corporation in Entropia, we are currently gathering Recruits and will be in full production in a few Months. BloomDrop is the Colonel of our MINING sector in the Society and we have a mission. To protect our gatherers and Crafters while gaining Xp from the kills. Find out more on the origins of the SVHG on the Mother page at:
http://svhg.blogspot.com

HISTORY

The SVHG CORP started in Runescape in Febuary 10th 2007 as a group to help alienated players from being mistreated by others in the game world. The group focused on helping one another better themselves in the game and guiding others in QUESTS and on TEAM runs. The SVHG means Severed hands Guild, more information on the origins visit the link to the right Svhg Runescape..

Nabolshia Dark Lotus is the Master, Founder and Friend. In ENTROPIA he is the GENERAL of the SVHG CORP the next generation of helper societies, designed to guide and help others in game without level descrimination.

Nabolshia Dark Lotus
CEO SVHG CORP
Founded Feb 10th 2007

Click Here~ For information from the SVHG CORP about how to find success in Entropia.


0 comments: